Abstergo and its affiliates have had a great year thus far and would like to share some accomplishments with you.
- We have successfully taken virtual reality to the next level by using it in medical applications, such as helping autistic children interact and learn visual facial cues.
- We have also launched home DNA testing kits for people wishing to dive deeper into their ancestry.
- We are also using genetics to better determine cancer. Studies have shown that cancer behaves differently in different races.
- No doubt you have heard of our latest astronomical success. Juno is now orbiting the planet Jupiter and will soon begin investigating the planet to find out more about its evolutionary history.
- In December Abstergo Entertainment will premier its first feature length film.
We are always busy at Abstergo and will continue to strive to make the world a better place.
Want to know more about these projects? Let us know, and we will be happy to give you more information.
Abstergo: Live Better