There is a new trailer for Abstergo Entertainment’s upcoming movie, ‘Assassin’s Creed’, which will appear in cinemas on December 21st, 2016.
The movie is about the Animus and the genetic history of Callum Lynch, whose ancestors were important figures during the time of the Spanish Inquisition. Continue reading
As you probably have seen the design of Abstergo has changed. The old, colorful design which was used to promote Abstergo Entertainment and its products won’t be used for the whole company in the future. Instead we use a new version of the old Abstergo Industries logo that finds a use in the upcoming movie of our subsidiary. Continue reading
Good news for our German speaking customers: You can now enjoy Abstergo.org in German. Just click on “German” to be redirected to de.Abstergo.org
A big percentage of our patronage comes from Germany, as it ranks second on our list of customer frequency. It is for this reason that we had been planning this German site for a few months.
The next languages on our list could be French, Dutch or Russian, if we find there is a need for it.
Please leave a comment and let us know what you think of it!
The work fields at Abstergo are extremely varied. Do you want to work with other people as an employee in Customer Services? Or would you prefer to help in the Research and Development Department? Or would you prefer to be a Editor in our Editorial Department?
As one of the largest employers in the field of medicine, research and telecommunications Abstergo offers not only a job with good career opportunities, but also a friendly working atmosphere, clear hierarchies, autonomous work planning and other services.
If you have always wanted to work with an international team from all over the world you are right at Abstergo!
To see the open jobs go to the “Careers” Page where you can find the open positions!
We advise all persons against the substance dihydrogen monoxide. This substance, which is also used in some of our medications, have the following side effects:
- Also called ‘hydroxyl acid’, the substance is a major component of acid rain;
- Contributes to soil erosion;
- Contributes to the greenhouse effect;
- Accelerates corrosion and breakdown of electrical equipment;
- Excessive ingestion may cause various unpleasant effects;
- Prolonged contact with its solid form results in severe tissue damage;
- Inhalation, even in small quantities, may cause death;
- Its gaseous form may cause severe burns;
- It has been found in the tumors of terminal cancer patients;
- Withdrawal by those addicted to the substance causes certain death within 168 hours;
Nevertheless, governments and corporations continue using it widely, heedless of its grave dangers.